BECOME AN ACCREDITATION SURVEYOR
The Saudi Central Board for Accreditation of Healthcare Institutions is recruiting healthcare professionals with expertise in sharing their knowledge and healthcare experience in the assessment of the performance of healthcare institutions:
- Join a team of experienced professionals and become part of healthcare improvement history in the Kingdom.
- Share your expertise with the healthcare community in the Kingdom.
CBAHI is recruiting healthcare professionals with expertise in specialized fields such as:
- Leadership & Quality Management
- Medical Procedures
- Infection Control
- Laboratory Management and Safety
- Facility Management and Safety
Applicants should have a good command of the English language, both spoken and written, and good computer and communication skills.
Who are we?
- We are the Saudi Central Board for Accreditation for Healthcare Institution (CBAHI)
- We are a national non-profit organization that provides expertise and guidance to healthcare institutions across Saudi Arabia for improving the quality of healthcare services and patient safety.
What is a surveyor?
- A surveyor is an expert who assesses the performance of healthcare institutions against national standards of CBAHI
- A dedicated professional who devotes time and expertise to the accreditation process.
What is the surveyor's role?
- Assess PHC performance against Saudi PHC National Standards Conduct on-site surveys
- Report relevant information in a relevant, timely, and accurate manner so that CBAHI can make a well-informed decision about the accreditation status of the PHC.
- Deliver educational sessions (optional) Attend orientation and training sessions
What is the time commitment?
- Surveyors who pass the interview process and exam must attend an initial orientation program and continue upgrading their knowledge through continuous education programs.
- Surveyors must also participate in surveys for a minimum of 20 days each year, which is based on the initial orientation program and training sessions. Some preparation time is also required prior to surveys, as well as travel time, depending on the survey location.
Selection Process and Internship
Step 1: Application
Prospective surveyors are requested to provide a copy of their most recent Curriculum Vitae to CBAHI including contact information for at least one reference from a colleague in their organization and one colleague from outside their organization.
Step 2: Interview
After initial approval, accepted applicants will be called by CBAHI management for an interview.
Step 3: Assessment during Orientation
Successful candidates are invited to participate in an orientation program that is designed to introduce the potential surveyors to the CBAHI accreditation process further assess candidates, while providing feedback about their competencies.
Step 4: Internship Phase
Candidates who have successfully completed all elements of the selection process proceed to an internship phase for two surveys. Interns will participate in the internship surveys as full-fledged survey team members. They will be assigned specific responsibilities and will receive ongoing support and advice from their peer surveyors. At the conclusion of the internship period, based on the evaluation and feedback from the internship surveys, CBAHI will make a decision about appointment as a full surveyor.